Strategy role-playing game We are the Caretaker Will exit Early Access and launch for Xbox series and pc Road Steam Developer on January 6, 2023 Heart shaped games announced.
As for announced before Xbox One version, Heart Shaped Games Gematsu said, “The Xbox One version is unlikely to be released. We want to make sure it is optimized before release. We are focused on Steam 1.0 and Xbox Series in the short term.”
We are the Caretaker first launched in Early Access for PC Steam April 22, 2021.
Here’s an overview of the game through it Steam page:
We are the Caretaker is an afrofuturist crew management RPG. Gather a secret faction of Guardians in squad building systems inspired by Ogre Battle, The darkest dungeon, Black Pantherand XCOM. Defend the endangered animals your world trusts in strategic turn-based combat. Determine your approach to global resistance by balancing your reputation, funds, research, animals, and alliances.
We are the Caretaker is an interesting new type strategy gamesetting up the mixing board, RTS-pause, narrative and turn-based JRPG Fight in an exciting campaign. The game introduces players to an original sci-fi universe with nuanced characters, an eerily dark narrative, deep mysteries, layered unit management challenges, and escalating conflicts with no easy or absolute resolution. It was developed by a critically acclaimed and diverse team, including IGF nominees, former Microsoft and former companies.A blizzard developers.
- Afrofuturist Universe – Ex-Blizzard artist Anthony Jones’ breathtaking afrofuturist style and signature character designs bring a new sci-fi world to life.
- Reputation system – Every movement deeds done in the world affect how others see the Watchers. Are they afraid of you? Or will they support your quest to protect the endangered Raun and decide the fate of the world?
- Turn based meetings – Balance strength with diplomacy in an innovative turn-based combat system. Live with the consequences as you deal with the messy reality of animal protection.
- Staff Building – Assemble a crew of up to nine from over 100 characters with different traits, weaknesses, abilities and personalities. Craft and upgrade your Caretakers across over 30 unique job classes.
- Grow your headquarters – Meet leaders, research technologies and recruit allies in your sci-fi headquarters. Balance their conflicting demands to save our world.
- A dark story – Your outsiders are just as important as the guards you place on each map. Follow a harrowing story of devastating loss with hope for a better future.
- Technology tree – From field-level technology improvements to large-scale speculative research and development, your technology decisions have global impact.
- You get a baby Raun – It will lean against your bed after it grows reasonably large. It’s charming.
Check out the new trailer below.
Leave a Comment