Get the details below.
■ Basics: Features
With 385 in-game songs, this installment has the highest track volume in the history of the series! Including the DX version and extras brings the total to 502!
- Songs included in the game: 385 songs
- Exclusive DX Version: 27 songs
- Downloadable Content Add-ons: 90 songs
- Common Songs: 502 songs
Includes 167 New Songs
*In comparison Theater rhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Cal, 3DSReleased in 2014.
Newly added music samples:
- “Through the passage” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Heroes” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS (Open Trailer)” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “Valse di Fantastica” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “One Winged Angel – Rebirth” (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- “Tifa’s Theme – Seventh Heaven” (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
Additional content includes a variety of tracks from popular Square Enix titles!
104 characters appear on each side Final Fantasy series
■ Basics: Game
Tap to the beat and bend!
When the Triggers on the screen coincide with the Trigger Mark, make your move!
The red, yellow and green circles are called “Triggers”. When they coincide with the white circles called “Trigger Marks” on the right of the screen, move in time with the button or stick!
Simple controls allow for intuitive gameplay that anyone can pick up.
– Difficulty Options
There are three difficulty levels to choose from for each piece of music: Basic / Expert / Ultimate.
In addition, about a third of the songs offer the highest difficulty level, “Supreme”!
- Touch Trigger: Press the button.
- Slide Trigger: Move the stick in the direction of the arrow. Use two sticks for two arrows.
- Hold trigger: Press and hold the button for the duration of the trigger and release at the end.
- Hold-Slide Trigger: Hold down the button for the duration of the trigger and at the end move the stick in the direction of the arrow.
■ Basics: Game Modes
Three types of music stage
– Battle Music Scene
Defeat waves of enemies in time with up-tempo battle music!
— Field music scene
Go ahead with your party for fun music!
– Event Music Scene
Play to the beat with unforgettable scenes from each title!
A completely new game mode.
– Choose from your favorite titles!
Relive a total of 29 past titles and unlock their songs as you go.
—to get characters!
Characters associated with each title will join your team.
-Advance the map by clearing each stage!
Each song also has its own quest, such as “Defeat 10 ‘Bomb’ enemies”, and songs cleared in this mode are unlocked to play in Music Stages.
■ Symbols and Party training
Throw a party with your favorite characters! You can have up to four characters of your choice in your party.
Abilities / Challenges
You can set three abilities for each character. There are different types of abilities, including attack and healing, as well as character-specific abilities.
Summon by placing a summon stone on the Battle Music Stage. Summoning stones come with random bonus effects. Try to get your favorite challenges with better and better effects!
In addition to characters and summons, you can also change moogle styles and airships. Neither affects your stats or gameplay, so choose whichever moogle and airship you think looks best.
Total 104 Characters Visible Final Fantasy Series
Characters can be obtained by unlocking related titles in Series Quests. You can also get enemy characters by clearing the final stage for each title!
The list of characters includes:
Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line should come out for PlayStation 4 and Transition February 16, 2023 worldwide.
Leave a Comment