Version: Rocket League v2.20
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
Planned Release: 6/9/2022, 4:00 PM PDT / 11:00 PM UTC
- v2.20 builds Rocket League for Season 8
- Season 8 starts on 09/07/2022 at 8:00 AM PDT / 3:00 PM UTC
- Look for additional patch notes detailing Season 8 before the season begins
New Arena: Sovereign Heights
- Sovereign Heights is now available in Private Matches and Free Play
- Based on community feedback, we equipped this new arena with a grass/turf area. Enjoy!
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Voice Chat Changes (Switch to Voice)
- Based on community feedback, we’ve added Mute as a Voice Chat feature in Rocket League
- Under Settings -> Chat, we’ve replaced the Push to Talk checkbox with a new Voice Input Mode drop-down menu.
- Turn on the microphone: Microphone is always on, no control input needed
- Press to talk: Input control activates the microphone in the game
- Goes silent: Microphone is on; the control input mutes the sound
- The default input for Push to Talk/Sess is set to “F” (keyboard), L3 (PlayStation), LS (Switch and Xbox).
- Clubs: Removed MOTD/news sections from club pages
- Due to moderation concerns, we have chosen to remove these features from Clubs
- Added banner to Champions Field for 2021-22 RLCS World Champions Team BDS
- Fixed a placement bug with the party icon on the scoreboard
- Fixed the appearance of several Decals on the Nissan Z so they look like they do on other car bodies
- Updates to Personal Training packages will no longer break package progress
- For some packs, progress may appear incorrect in the training pack browser, but will appear correctly after the player downloads the pack
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from connecting to Audio Channels
- Player names will now be displayed correctly in Private Matches when viewing
- Fixed visual bug with Hot Wheels Fast 4WD and MR11 Team Decals.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple Paint Finishes, including “Bling”, “Grassy” and “Glossy”, to appear darker than intended.
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a bug that prevented Rocket League from playing correctly at a higher resolution when the console was set to Quality mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Apex Wheels from being equipped on the BMW M240i
- [Custom Training] The UI now updates correctly when controls are changed
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from canceling a match in the Training Arena selection screen
- Players sent off will no longer appear in the goal replay list
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from seeing their own messages in chat
- Fixed the Remove All Friend Requests modal so it works as intended
For a complete list of known issues in Rocket League, go here
Leave a Comment