In the spirit of the holiday season, how about some early gifts? Halo Infinite?
Following on from last month’s Winter Update, we are very excited to present our latest game update. Halo Infinite it brings some new features and various major improvements to the gaming experience.
The team is working hard to address player feedback, and so – before the holiday break – we’re bringing you a new (yet familiar) map, free armor cores and skins, some quality of life improvements, and Custom Games Browser Early Release…
The latest update is now available for free on Xbox and PC. So let’s talk a little more about the newcomers!
CUSTOM GAME BROWSER
With just a month to go before the Forge Beta was released with the Winter Update, the floodgates have well and truly opened for incredible community-created maps and modes. To view some of our favorites, Be sure to check out our Forge Features blog series.
Of course, to unlock Forge’s true potential and make these amazing unique experiences (which have long been a staple) Hello) is more accessible to everyone, we’re happy to announce we’re debuting V1 of the Custom Game Browser today-months ahead of our first goal!
Previously scheduled for release in Season 3, we fully agree with players that the Custom Game Browser should be a priority – it’s a key support structure and a pillar for the community as players build in the Forge.
The team worked incredibly hard to further develop this feature beforehand, but with that comes the caveat that this is “V1”. So it might have some rough edges, but we felt it was more important to get it into players’ hands sooner rather than later. CGB will, of course, continue to evolve with support over time.
For more information, including instructions on how CGB works, refer to this article on the Halo Support site.
THE EMPIREAN WHOLE
The pit came Halo Infinite!
From this lovely map Halo 3 It has been officially rebuilt by the 343 Industries team at the Forge and is now reborn as Empyrean.
Empyrean is a reimagining of The Pit, complete with some refreshed aesthetics over its familiar layout, and no expense spared in attention to detail.
For those of you familiar with The Pit (or even his Halo 4 avatar, Pitfall), you already know the dance. The immediate rush to capture the missile launcher, the sniper battles atop its two opposing turrets, the potential imminent dangers of the control room – but this time there are some new notes to add to this symphony. layer Halo Infinite‘s gameplay and sandbox features.
How Halo Infinite‘s toys, like limited-use gear, change some of these dynamics and affect how you traverse the battle dance floor? Maybe the enemy team managed to catch the missiles first, but you went and got a Repulsor to protect yourself (and hopefully your teammates). We can’t wait to see what new memories are formed on this proving ground!
Empyrean is now available in Matchmaking and Custom Games.
Over the past year, we’ve received a lot of feedback Halo Infinite’s armor customization, and we are well aware that both new and returning players may have missed out on some unique content throughout Seasons 1 and 2.
We want to ensure that garlic players have a set of customization options open to them from the start, and as a result of this feedback, we hope this update will open a number of those doors.
- All available Armor cores are now available to all players. This means that garlic players now have Mark VII, Mark V [B]RAKSHASA, YOROI, and EAGLESTRIKE Armor For Themselves for free.
- Added all 10 Cadet skins to existing Armor Skins. Similar to the above, each Armor Core now comes with a starter set of 10 Cadet Skins – this includes non-default Cores and will be included in all future Cores.
Variety is the spice of life, as they say, and we hope that having these options is a cornerstone of personalization Halo Infinite giving players more options to decorate their Spartans however they like.
Just log in Halo Infinite and these Cores ‘n’ Coatings will automatically be added to your cosmetic inventory.
Visit the Armory today to explore these updated customization options!
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE
As long as we continue to support Halo Infinitewe’re working to bring a variety of fixes and improvements across the title that are aimed directly at addressing key areas of player feedback.
A few notable notes that come with this update…
- Mouse and Keyboard: Improvements were made to mouse and keyboard inputs. This includes aiming improvements, enabling a red reticle, adding a walk button (which has its own set of custom options for speed and save/shift), and improvements to the inclusion of a mouse scroll wheel.
- Network and Sync: Improvements have been made to the network, which should reduce the incidence of “desynchronization”. Syncing cars, melee attacks not registering, and idle shots (due to fake reloads) should see improvements with this update.
- Player report: Added an in-game player report to the scoreboard (accessed during a match by pressing the back button) and a post-game carnage report. Players can also be muted from the back button dashboard.
- Sandbox updates: The Energy Sword battle clang logic has also been updated – if both players have no shields and engage each other, both players will now fight and die to prevent the Energy Sword from being split between teams without trading. Check out the details on our Sandbox blog.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
The last thing we want to say to close this update is thank you!
Thanks to all our players who continue to give us feedback so that we can continue to support them Halo Infinitemaking it a better experience as you go along.
This is the first year Halo Infinite It’s been one of many hard lessons learned, but we’re confident we’ll turn the corner in 2023 as we deliver Season 3 and beyond – more content, more features and options, more weapons, more cosmetics, more updates – we look forward to presenting it. regular cadence that keeps Hello the hype spreads throughout the year.
In the meantime, make sure you hop on Halo Infinite To check the Winter Update. This free content update brought some new Achievements, a Forge Beta, a free level 30 Battle Pass, new maps, a new mode, along with Campaign Network Co-op and Mission Replay, and we also have two new free events. (Winter Security 2 in December and Shootout in January).
We’re excited to continue taking these positive steps forward together, and on behalf of the entire 343 Industries team, we hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Leave a Comment