Raid and Dungeon
- The problem of not falling mods has been solved.
- The problem of the unpredictable duration of the damage phase in the encounter with the carrier of grief was solved.
- The problem of the grief carrier being able to complete automatically after the first call teleport has been solved.
- In the Duality’s Vault encounter, Skyburner’s Oath and Explosive Load capability solved the problem of cartridges being able to pass through shields.
- By applying Scorch to Enemies, the problem of players being able to break the immune shields in the Glass Warehouse, the Garden of Salvation and the Discipleship was solved.
Pot and Iron Flag
- The problem of players being able to hide outside the borders on the Crucible map, Disjunction, has been solved.
- The problem was solved when the Heavy as Death logo did not help to increase the reputation.
- If the Iron Flag ornaments were also applied to the supplied Iron Flag armor, the problem that the fifth step of the Forging Iron Task would not move forward was solved.
- The problem of not opening the day-to-day increments of the problem to the whole account was solved.
- The problem was solved that sparking without ever staying on the round timer could cause an endless transmature curve.
- If the player who caught him dies at the same time, the problem of Spark disappearing for the rest of the match is solved.
- The Conflux Lost Sector has solved the problem of not being available in the Legend or Master version for some players.
- The problem of the first step of the Bound by Sorrow task not being completed after collecting 500 tracks was solved.
Game and Investment
- The problem of some exotic armor parts not offering air efficiency benefits has been solved:
- Sealed Ahamkara Caught: +50 on all weapons within 5 seconds after the battle.
- Wings of the Holy Dawn: +50 to all weapons.
- Lion Rampant: +50 during hip-shooting.
- Peacekeepers: +40 to SMGs.
- Peregrine Greaves: +20 for all weapons.
- When both Piercing Sidearms artifact modifications were equipped with Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon power, the problem of Players’ ability to fire from Barricades, Dawn Department, and thin walls was solved.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mode will be reactivated.
- The problem of Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive not being able to be Masterworked in some cases has been solved.
- The problem of Hammer Strike not receiving the intended damage bonus from Roaring Flames has been solved.
- Note: In Patch 126.96.36.199, we solved the problem that the Roaring Flames did not receive the intended reduced scalars when the exotic armor or weapon advantages that boosted the fight were active, but this change was not reflected in the patch notes of that release, so we include it . here for generations.
- Roaring Flames now offer a 20% bonus damage to enhanced combat capability for each stack.
- When the power of Synthoseps, Peregrine Greaves, Wormgod Caress or One-Two Punch weapons is active, Roaring Flames will give a 10% bonus damage to each stack.
- The visuals of the Crucible Vermillion shader in glowing materials have been corrected to solve potential photosensitivity problems.
Your moderator role allows you to immediately block this user’s messaging (by passing a report queue) if you choose a penalty.
Leave a Comment