The announced recently A re-release of the arcade console developed by Mitchell Corporation side shift movement platform player Canon Dancerby another name Osmanwill start for PlayStation 5, Xbox series, PlayStation 4, Xbox Oneand Transition Worldwide in early 2023, publisher ININ Games announced.
Strictly Limited Games will also sell physical limited editions Ball Dancer For PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Switch. The Standard Limited Edition includes a copy of the game and manual, while the Collector’s Edition includes:
- A copy of the game
- Manual game
- High quality Collector’s Edition box
- B5 size art book
- Soundtrack in a stone case
- Tenugui (Japanese style towel)
- behind corner
- Acrylic diorama
- A2 size reversible poster
- A5 size arcade instruction booklet
- 2023 calendar and photo frame (metal)
- Marquee sticker
Pre-orders will begin September 17 3:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM ET / September 18 12:00 PM CEST.
Game review via ININ Games:
After being released during the fighting game hype of the 90s Ball Dancerby another name Osman In the United States, arcades slowly began to die out due to low numbers. Over the years, the title has become a video game legend, with fans all over the world eager to get their hands on it. Nearly 30 years later, ININ Games finally reunited with two key members of the original development team to bring the game to modern home consoles: game designer Kouichi Yotsui (also known as “Isuke” and famous for his work on Strider) and artist Takashi Kogure (better known as “Utata Kiyoshi”).
Ball Dancer is a dystopian jump-and-run game set in the late 21st century, where the world is under the control of a single federal government. One day, a new threat known as “Gul Abdullah” – an evil sorcerer who wants to rule the world – appears, causing widespread terror and panic. This fear incites the abandonment of all economic activities and corruption in government, which now undermines the foundations of society itself. Director of Forensic Affairs Jack Layzon fears the worst and calls in a lone killer.
The player controls a Ball Dancer named Kirin; A high-ranking agent and highly skilled martial arts fighter in a mercenary organization known as “Teki”. While traveling, he has to face not only Gul Abdullah and the government forces, but also other members of Teki who want him dead for personal reasons.
- For the first time in history, it was ported to modern consoles.
- Classic retro game mechanics praised for speed and agility.
- It consists of only six stages in different, exotic locations.
- Three different types of amplifiers.
- Tons of bosses and enemies.
- A variety of wonderful retro scenarios and graphics with bright and even psychedelic colors associated with the final bosses of each stage.
- Rewind feature.
- Save and Load feature.
Check out a set of trailers below. Check out some screenshots in the gallery.
Announce the trailer
Leave a Comment